- Print-at-home PDF: 20 home printer pages
- Copy-shop PDF: 1 A0 sheet
- Seam allowances included
- Includes illustrated instructions
- PDF patterns are layered
Materials you need at home:
- Medium-weight knit fabric with a stretch percentage of 30-50%
- Fusible knit interfacing, 55 cm (1/2 yd)
- Sizes 32-46: small buttons x6
- Sizes 48-56: small buttons x7
- Suggested fabrics: Ponte, French Terry, Lightweight Sweatshirting
Kanerva is an easy everyday garment, but with interesting details. Long sleeves, cropped hem, and a button closure at the back make this simple blouse neat and stylish. The darts at the bust and waist also help in creating a contoured and tailored look. The boat neckline is finished with a facing.
Named is a Finnish clothing pattern label founded by sisters Saara and Laura Huhta. Named garments are a combination of Scandinavian clean-lined simplicity and interesting details. The aim of the collections is to bring a new perspective to making one’s own clothes and to support ethical and ecological consuming in contrast to a clothing industry focused on fast fashion.
Named launches two collections a year, and the patterns have five levels of difficulty, which means that anyone from a beginner to a more experienced sewer can find patterns suited to their skill level.
Named is much more than handicrafts but it is also more than a fashion label among others – it is learning, love for creation and joy of accomplishment!