Kangaroo Infant Car Seat Canopy Crochet Pattern
Patten is easy and has many pictures and diagrams to help you along the way. Such a cute way to keep baby warm this winter. Blanket is designed to fit over most infant car seats. The Kangaroo style has a pouch that opens so you can check the baby. Simple sewing skills and basic crocheting skills required. Would make a cute and unusual baby gift. Great for today's computing babies.
- Illustrated written step by step crochet pattern, * US Imperial Measurement , * Size - Fits standard Infant carseats, * Suitable for Beginners
- written step by step pattern
- Imperial Measurements in inches
Materials you need at home:
- 16 ounces of Dark Brown 4-ply worsted weight yarn (One pound of Red Heart Super Saver shown)
- 2 ounces of tan worsted weight yarn,
- scraps of black worsted weight yarn.
- Two 1 1/2” Brown buttons. Two 1” Brown buttons.
- Darning needle, sewing needle and brown thread.
- 43” of ¼” elastic.
I have been crocheting for over 40 years. I recently retired and plan on spending more time with my family, friends and of course crocheting.