This pattern is size US14 // UK18 // EU46. Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different sizes EU34-EU52, you can find links to the size needed at the end of this description.
About Karen trousers:
Karen is a pair of semi-fitted trousers with a straight silhouette and pressed creases, inspired by menswear. The back features waist darts, the front features a pleat at the waistline directed towards the side seam. The front also has functional slash pockets and a separate waistband piece with an overlap on the right side, as well as belt loops. The waist line is lowered, the waistband’s top edge is situated 6cm below the natural waist, and its fit isn’t too snug. The trousers have a classic fly front fastening and the waistband fastens with two hooks and eyes. Karen is floor length, forming a pleat when worn.
Model Larisa: height 172, Bust 85, Waist 64, Hips 93. Larisa is wearing size 36 in height 3.
To sew these trousers, choose woven suiting fabrics with the following properties: - Medium weight, soft and dry, structured, non-stretch; - The fiber content can include natural fibers (wool, cotton, silk), blends (wool + polyester, cotton + polyester, etc), and synthetic (polyester); - The following fabrics are recommended: wool suiting, cotton, crepe, gabardine. The trousers on the photo are made in wool suiting. This fabric is medium weight, non-stretch, and structured. The fiber content is a blend: 60% polyester, 20% cotton, 18% wool, 2% spandex.
More sizes of Karen trousers:
Size US2// UK6// EU34: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/karen-trousers-size-us2-uk6-eu34-vikisews
Size US4// UK8//EU36: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/karen-trousers-size-us4-uk8-eu36-vikisews
Size US6// UK10//EU38: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/karen-trousers-size-us6-uk10-eu38-vikisews
Size US8// UK12// EU40: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/karen-trousers-size-us8-uk12-eu40-vikisews
Size US10// UK14// EU42: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/karen-trousers-size-us10-uk14-eu42-vikisews
Size US12// UK16// EU44: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/karen-trousers-size-us12-uk16-eu44-vikisews
Size US14// UK18// EU46: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/karen-trousers-size-us14-uk18-eu46-vikisews
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail email@example.com
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, letter format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Lining material, 140cm wide, with nap, for all sizes and heights - 0.3m
- 3. Woven fusible interfacing, 140cm wide
- 4. One pant zipper 15cm in length
- 5. Two sew-on hooks and eyes
- 6. Matching thread - 5 spools (1 spool for the sewing machine and 4 spools for the overlocker)
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!