- Step by step pdf (A4 and US letter)
- pattern A0 format
- Pattern A4 format (to be assemble)
- Pattern US letter format (to be assemble)
Materials you need at home:
- A sewing machine
- A pair of fabric and paper scissors
- Chalk or soap
- Sizes 36-48 (EU) / 8-20 (UK) / 4-16 (US)
- Footage of the fabric Length 190cm (6'3")
- A button of 1.2 cm (1/2”)
- Fusible interfacing around 90cm (2’11”) (Vlieseline H180)
- Yarn: cotton or polyester
Apron-style wrap skirt with darts on the front and the back, linked waistband with a hidden button. Easy to make and easy to wear. Created as a midi skirt, you can, of course, shorten it. You can wear it with sneakers and t-shirt or with high heels shoes and a blouse. It all depends on your desires and the circumstances.
I’m Léna and I’m passionate about sewing and model making. It took a little, while I’ve been looking for myself. I’ve studied metallurgy, but already in school it didn’t interest me. Then, I started learning architecture and after years of being exploited by the architectural offices (drawing plans for absolutely nothing), I decided to do what I love, making clothes! I became my own boss, and since then, I draw my own patterns. Here, you will find elegant, humble and trendy patterns of my own creation To have a flawless fall I use a Russian construction system which is natural for me because I’m Slavic. I hope you will enjoy using my patterns as much as I do. Have fun!