- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the koala and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
KATIE KOALA TOY KNITTING PATTERN
Katie Koala is ready for a big hug! If you’re teaching a little one to knit, why not ask them to make the scarf while you knit the toy?
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The koala is 18cm tall (sitting).