- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don’t wish to tape pages together.
Materials you need at home:
- Please see image file for full list of materials required for this pattern.
Sew your own petticoats, peasant tops and bloomers with this pdf sewing pattern.
Use this pattern to make sweet little peasant tops to peek out from underneath pinafore dresses. Add bloomers underneath a historical costume for an authentic look. Make up a set in soft knits for the sweetest, girliest pyjamas. Make up petticoats for underneath dresses for extra fullness or make them up in prints as peasant skirts. The possibilities are endless. Garments feature elastic waists for extra comfort and ease of sewing.
Pattern makes the petticoats, peasant tops and bloomers in girls sizes 1-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size.
Mountain Ash Designs
Mountain Ash Designs specialises in patterns and garments for active kids leading active lives. With a focus on gymnastics wear, dance wear, swim wear and everyday basics, Mountain Ash Designs provides garments for training, competing, performance and play. Designed for comfort when wearing and freedom of movement, Mountain Ash Designs will take your children from their first crooked cartwheels and wobbly plies through to confident back flips and dancing en pointe. Outfit your kids so they can dance, tumble, swim, perform and play.