- 6 page pattern with helpful photos
- made from double thickness yarn for extra insulation
- medium sized teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints
- Join the TeaCosyFolk Knitting Pattern Help Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/1125856847485631/
Materials you need at home:
- Stylecraft Special DK Toy
- Stylecraft Special DK Fondant
- Stylecraft Special DK Mocha
- Stylecraft Special DK Aster
- Stylecraft Special DK Pistachio
- Stylecraft Special DK Citron
If you love aerobics and working out, you love the Keep Fit Tea Cosy, she's an exercise, dumbbell lifting fanatic!
Based on memories from 80's TV and the television workouts by the likes of the Green Goddess and Mr Motivator; I have designed an overweight lady in a pink leotard, with green lycra leggings and yellow leg warmers.
She's in a sitting position probably doing dumbell curls. Her expression on her face says that she's finding it difficult. I think most people can empathise with her, its hard getting back into shape when your the shape of a teapot!
The Keep Fit tea cosy is great fun to make and she really makes you smile.
The Keep Fit tea cosy fits a medium sized teapot that covers a Teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints.
The pattern will be available for digital download as soon as you have completed purchase, so you could start knitting her very soon!
This product is the knitting pattern only to make your own Keep Fit tea cosy.
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.