Kesra is a cute cardigan for babies and girls.
It is knitted top down, with raglan sleeves and seamlessly. Its lace pattern on the body is very simple and easy to memorize.
It is available in babies and children sizes : 1 (3/6/12/18) months, 2 (4/6/8/10/12) years.
- Knitting tutorial
- Imperial and metric measurement
- sizes 1 (3/6/12/18) months, 2 (4/6/8/10/12) years
- written and charted lace pattern
Materials you need at home:
- 275 (295/330/380/440) 550 (600/660/ 710/765/820) yards of light fingering yarn,
- 5 (5/5/5/5) 7 (7/7/7/9/9) x 10 mm buttons.
- needles US 1½ - 2.5 mm and US 2½ - 3 mm.
- 4 stitch markers
Atelier des Glenettes
I've been knitting since childhood and never stopped: I always need to be creating something with my hands! I knit for my children, my family, my friends... and for a while now, I've been working on models for myself. I do hope you like my patterns!
You can follow me on Facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/atelierdesglenettes/