- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the penguin plus photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
KEVIN THE PENGUIN TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Kevin is a colourful little penguin, quick to knit and with no tricky colourwork, so he is a super project for new knitters.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, sew seams, and change colour at the end of a row (as in knitting stripes).
FINISHED SIZE: The penguin is approximately 12cm tall.