Kids shoe bag PDF pattern, Back to school sewing pattern
A practical and sturdy bag! I made it initially for my kids to use as a shoe bag, for PE classes (and sport). Sewn with leftovers from my studio, it made it easy for them to recognize their bag at school: it was unique!
This bag can be used for kindergarten, for the office, for small and big trips, for summer camps and even for golf!
Its size is just perfect to store adult shoes and a few little things. With kids shoes, you will also have room for some clothes too.
But this bag could be used for so many things! Toys, blocks, storage, beauty products, you name it! Large enough to store several things!
This bag is doubled. It measures approx 30 x 40 cm (11 ¾ x 15 ¾ "). Reusable and zero waste, this bag can be made with leftovers (recycling).
- 17 pages PDF e-pattern includes a materials list
- Cutting instructions and dimensions
- Detailed instructions written in English, and clear step-by-step photographs
- Easy pattern suitable for beginners (you must be able to make a buttonhole)
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric leftovers
- If you want to buy new fabric (115cm wide), you will need : For a bag in 2 colors: 25 cm of each color
- For a bag in 3 colors: 15 cm of each color
- 45 cm of solid fabric for lining, 115cm wide (ideally a dark fabric for easier care)
- 1m of matching cord
I am a graduate fashion designer and an experienced seamstress. I am passionate about handmade. My head is always filled with clever ideas, and my workshop is constantly bustling with activity…
Take a look at my free tutorials on my blog: https://bonjourhandmade.com/blogs/sewing-projects