Sizes: EUR 32-56 | US 0-24 | UK 4-28. The Kielo dress and jumpsuit are wonderfully casual, yet stylish pieces of clothing! You can sew both variations either with or without sleeves. The dress has a neck band, and a vent at the back hem to add room for movement. The armholes of a sleeveless dress are finished with a bias binding. There is a vent with a button closure at the back of the jumpsuit, and its neckline is finished with a facing.
- Print-at-home PDF: 54 home printer pages
- Copy-shop PDF: 3 A0 sheets
- Language English, metric and imperial measurements
- Seam allowances included
- Illustrated sewing instructions
- Layered and non-overlapping pattern layout
Materials you need at home:
- Drapey but sturdy jersey fabric
- Dress: Fusible knit interfacing, 160 cm (1 3/4 yd)
- Dress: Stay tape, 30 cm (12”)
- Sleeveless dress: Knit bias binding, 140 cm (1 1/2 yd)
- Sleeved jumpsuit: Fusible knit interfacing, 160 cm (1 3/4 yd)
- Sleeveless jumpsuit: Fusible knit interfacing, 200 cm (2 1/4 yd)
- Jumpsuit: Thin ribbon for button loop, 10 cm (4”)
- Jumpsuit: Small button, 1 pc
Named is a Finnish clothing pattern label founded by sisters Saara and Laura Huhta. Named garments are a combination of Scandinavian clean-lined simplicity and interesting details. The aim of the collections is to bring a new perspective to making one’s own clothes and to support ethical and ecological consuming in contrast to a clothing industry focused on fast fashion.
Named launches two collections a year, and the patterns have five levels of difficulty, which means that anyone from a beginner to a more experienced sewer can find patterns suited to their skill level.
Named is much more than handicrafts but it is also more than a fashion label among others – it is learning, love for creation and joy of accomplishment!