Kigurumi (Animal Onesie) PDF Sewing Pattern - Adult/Teen v1
Kigurumi - Adult/Teen v1- Buttons and circle Tummy.
Includes multiple animal face options and templates.
One size fits most (up to 45 in, 114 cm, chest) Height is adjustable
Interested in a different style Kigurumi? Check out version 1 pattern here:
This is a copyrighted pattern, not for resale
Model is 5'3" with 41" bust
- Tiled PDF Sewing pattern for home printing
- Printable on US Letter and A4 (print at 100% scale)
- Step by step instructions with illustrations
- Face Templates for Kitten, Monkey and Panda
- 30 + additional eye, nose, mouth and ear templates to design your own animal
- Imperial and metric measurements
Materials you need at home:
- 2 ¾ Yards (2.5 meters) - 60 inch (152 cm) fabric
- 8 - 1 ½ inch (38 mm) buttons
- ¼ Yard (20 cm) - Rib knit fabric
- Additional fleece, felt fabric squares or scraps for face in desired colors
- A handfull of polyfill for ears
Hello there! My name is Elysia and I am a designer based out of Philadelphia, PA in the US.
After roughly 14 years of custom clothing and costume making, I have developed quite a few patterns for my own use. It is these patterns that I will post to share with others to enjoy : D.
In time I hope to grow my shop, as I slowly transition all my patterns, from incoherent scribbles, into user friendly versions with illustrated easy to follow steps.