Kigurumi (Animal Onesie) PDF Sewing Pattern - Adult/Teen v2
Kigurumi Animal Onesie- Adult/Teen v2- with Zipper and pockets This is an oversized one sized pattern, fits up to 45 in (114 cm) chest. The height is adjustable to easily fit different heights.
Interested in a different style Kigurumi? Check out version 1 pattern here:
This is a copyrighted pattern, not for resale
- Tiled PDF Sewing pattern for home printing (Printable on A4 or US Letter)
- Kitten, panda, and monkey face templates
- 30+ additional eye, nose, and mouth templates
- Easy to follow Illustrated Step-by-step Instructions
- Metric and imperial measurements
- Options for Two Pocket styles: Hoodie or Hidden
Materials you need at home:
- 3 Yards (2.75 m) of 60 inch (152 cm) fabric for body (recommend fleece or flannel)
- 22 in. (56 cm) zipper
- 1/4 Yd. (20 cm) of rib knit fabric
- Additional fleece, felt fabric squares or scraps for ears and face in desired colors
- A handful of poly fill for ears
Hello there! My name is Elysia and I am a designer based out of Philadelphia, PA in the US.
After roughly 14 years of custom clothing and costume making, I have developed quite a few patterns for my own use. It is these patterns that I will post to share with others to enjoy : D.
In time I hope to grow my shop, as I slowly transition all my patterns, from incoherent scribbles, into user friendly versions with illustrated easy to follow steps.