Felicita Kimono is size inclusive crochet pattern with simple construction. It is a perfect spring/summer/autumn top. You can wear it over a tank top or a turtle neck, it looks gorgeous with your casual jeans or your favorite shorts. It can even be a beautiful beach cover up. It`s lacy enough not to be just another ordinary sweater.
The construction of the Kimono is very simple. It`s made of just four panels seamed together.
Bust circumference of finished item with slightly oversized fit (15 - 20 cm / 6 - 8 in of ease) : 92 (105, 125, 145, 165) cm / 36 (41, 49, 57, 65) in
Made to fit bust: 80 (85/95, 105/115, 125/135, 145/150) cm / 32 ( 34/38, 42/46, 50/54, 58/60) in
Length: 70 (75, 75, 80, 80) cm / 27.5 (30, 30, 32, 32) in
- Full written instructions for Felicita Kimono
- Photo instructions for additional explanation (seaming and stitches)
- Separate instructions for all sizes, for easier follow + short format instructions
Materials you need at home:
- Yarn weight: #3 Light Worsted Weight Yarn
- Used: Alize Cotton Gold, Cotton (55%), Acrylic (45%) | Approximately 1500 (1650, 2000, 2350, 2650) m or 1640 (1805,2190, 2570, 2900) yds in total or 4 (5, 6, 7, 8)skeins
- Crochet hook: 4.0 mm / US G-6
- Stitch Markers, Scissors, Tapestry Needle, Measuring Tape
I'm the face, body and soul behind Frankie Kate Crochet. I'm a Spanish teacher and self-taught crocheter, who believes anything is possible. I enjoy my life with three handsome men - my husband and two sons. My greatest joy, other then having a coffee by the ocean, is delivering you modern, interesting and inspiring crochet patterns, so you could make wonderful things for your people and yourself!