Kingsize-bed quilt PDF pattern COLOURS OF MEXICO
by Amanda Jane Textiles
This is a pattern for a double-bed quilt in vibrant colours, inspired by embroidery on the yoke of a blouse seen in Mexico. The pattern is suitable for intermediate makers. It offers step-by-step instructions with photos.
Finished size: 90 x 90"
- Quilt diagram
- All measurements given in cm (metric) and in inches (imperial)
- Colour photos of each individual block
Materials you need at home:
- ¾ yard (80cm) light green, blue, orange, purple and pink;
- ⅞ yard (80cm) dark green;
- 1¼ yards (1.2m) yellow
- 1¼ yards (1.2m) white
- 3 yards (2.8m) red
- (8½ yards (7.6m) coordinating fabric for the backing
- ½ yard (50cm) contrast fabric (e.g. coloured stripes) for binding
- 100 x 100” (2.6 x 2.6m) wadding
- sewing and quilting thread
No reviews yet.