Kirralee is a special occasions dress for babies and toddlers. It is knit seamlessly from the top down and closes at the back with buttons. The lace skirt gently flares out towards the hem, which features the same pretty eyelet row as the waist. This dress can be worn at any special occasion, christening, birthday, holidays...
- Illustrated Knitting Pattern
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- It comes in 4 sizes 0-6 months, 6-12 months, 1-2 years, 2-3 years
- Suitable for Intermediate Knitters
Materials you need at home:
- Yarn Phil Otello Fingering Weight yarn 50 g ball, 163 m per 50 g, 3- 3- 4- 5 balls , Knitting needles circular needles 4 mm or US6, in 40 cm (16") and 80 cm (32") lengths , circular needles 3mm or US2.5 in 40 cm length , 3 small buttons 10 mm diameter or 3/8th " , stitch markers(removable) , waste yarn (cotton) , darning needle , DPS's in 4mm (US6) and 3 mm (US 2.5)
I have been involved with textiles of all kinds from very early on in my life. I come from a family of artists and other creative people. Designing knitting and sewing patterns that are both beautiful and practical is my passion.