Olivia is a pattern for a knee-length dress or tunic.
Depending on the respective fabric, the dress or tunic can have a sporty, a casual or a festive appeal.
The front part and the lower back part may be sewn with stretchy and non-stretchy fabrics. !!! Upper back part, sleeves and neck opening trimming are designed for stretchy fabrics only. If the chest is small, the upper back part may also be sewn with non-stretchy fabrics.
The pattern is easy but some basic knowledge is necessary.
The pattern includes:
- PDF-File A4 (51 pages (36 pages pattern piecies))
- PDF-File A0 (2x)
- PDF-File Step-by-Step-Sewind-Instructions
- Sizes: 32/34 (XS), 36/38 (S), 40/42 (M), 44/46 (L), 48/50 (XL), 52/54 (2XL), 56/58 (3XL), 60/62 (4XL)
- Language: English & German
- incl. pattern piecies (A4 and A0)
- size 32/34 (XS) - 60/62 (4XL)
- sewing instructions in German, English language
- all types fabrics are perfectly suitable for this pattern
- some basic knowledge is necessary
Materials you need at home:
- printer A4 or A0
- paper A4 or A0
- all types fabrics
- sewing machine and accessoires
- scissors & scotch tape
Welcome to Mamu- Design - Shop for Patterns and Sewing Instructions
Our Mamu Design Shop offers sewing instructions as pdf file which you may download directly and print out yourself.
In addition you will find step-by-step instructions which enable you to sew according to our patterns without any difficulties. In order to sew a garment yourself you do not only need some knowledge with regard to sewing but also equipment such as a sewing machine, fabrics, accessories and – most important – PATTERNS.
Particularly beginners will profit from our illustrated step-by-step instructions which enable them to get an idea regarding the individual steps and the final product.
The Mamu Design patterns and instructions are suitable for all ages and types and are always multi-size patterns. The patterns include different models and variations, may be used as a basic pattern and will incite you to vary. Thus you may adapt the models according to your individual requirements.
Thus, nothing will hinder you from being creative.