- Size XS to 5XL
- Worn 2 ways: buttons in the back or in the front
- 3/4 length sleeves & full-length option
- Beginner-friendly knitting pattern
- Pattern both in metric and inches
- Illustrated step-by-step photos
The Bonbon knit cardigan pattern is an easy, beginner-friendly knit raglan pattern. Seamless, with worsted weight cotton yarn it works up quickly. The simple construction and minimal shaping make it perfectly symmetrical so you can wear it with the buttons in the front or in the back for an unexpected surprise.
All my patterns are in English, using standard knitting and crochet terms but with tons of step by step pictures and more detailed explanations to make sure they are extra easy to follow even if you’re not a knit/crochet expert.