Knit Frozen Snowflake Beanie Pattern
Skill level: Intermediate
This classic snowflake Fair Isle beanie is sure to please any gift recipient. They work up so fast you can make one for every member of your family.
Using the Fair Isle technique this beanie will fit all ages and can be made in all colors. The one pictured is just a touch of the combinations you can create.
The pattern includes full written instructions as well as a chart for the fair isle portion.
Recommended Yarn approx. 180 yards of Craftsy Sprightly yarn in Misty Blue (501-009) MC approx. 120 yards of Craftsy Sprightly yarn in Ecru (501-003) CC or any medium worsted weight yarn
- US 6 [4mm] 16” circular needles
- US 7 [4.5mm] 16” circular needles
- One set US 7 [4.5mm] DPNs (if needed for decreasing on the crown).
Finished Measurements Child Beanie (small): 16” circumference Adult Beanie (large): 20” circumference
- Written Pattern
- Charted Instructions
- 2 sizes included
Materials you need at home:
- approx. 180 yards of Knit Picks Brava Worsted in Denim (25716) MC approx. 120 yards of Knit Picks Brava Worsted in White (25694) CC
- - US 6 [4mm] 16” circular needles - US 7 [4.5mm] 16” circular needles - One set US 7 [4.5mm] DPNs (if needed for decreasing on the crown).
- Yarn Needle
Knit and Crochet Ever After
I strive to create fun and unique crochet and knit patterns.
I will be adding new patterns regularly as I dream them up, so stop back often.