Knitted bunny, knitted rabbit - Knitting pattern (Keychain)
NOTE: This is a pattern to make the knitted bunnies. You are not buying an actual finished product.
This listing is for a PDF knitting pattern written in English. It included patterns of the light beige bunny (rabbit) and brown bunny (rabbit).
The file is 12 pages PDF. This pattern tutorial contains detailed instructions and 63 step-by-step photos. The pattern provides all the necessary information to make 2 bunnies is very easy to follow.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat and sew seams.
The following techniques you have to know already: cast on,knit and purl, cast off, increasing (KFB), decreasing (K2tog, SSK), sewing
- Instructions for making 2 bunnies
- The pattern is 12 pages and written in English.
- 62 step-by-step photos
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
Materials you need at home:
- Yarn: I used Ruyi Bird yarn (Brown 04, Light beige 15) for this pattern (the same as Scheepjes stone washed yarn) .You can use any other yarn you find suitable
- a pair of 2.25 mm straight needles.
- Toy ﬁlling
- Tapestry needle
- Sewing pins
- 2 pencils (I used them to make pom-pom. You can use anything which has the same size)
Welcome to my store!
My name is Cheryx. I have always loved creating things! I started knitting toys and I absolutely cannot stop.
I hope you like my designs as much as I love them:) Happy Knitting!