A hip boho comfy baby laced moccasin style bootie with lining. They can be either be worn up or fold over. What a great baby gift to make. So throw on some Spotify on and get knitting!
- Optional Lining
- US Imperial Measurement
- 4 Written Pattern Pages
- Sizes S(M,L,)
- Finished Size Toe to heel 3(4,5) in
Materials you need at home:
- 1 Main color Skeins Loops & Thread Yarn Woolike (678 yards each skein) / Sports Baby weight Yarn
- Size 3 straight or circular
- 4 wooden beads
- Needle and thread
- Optional 1/4 yard of fabric of choice (cotton shown in photo)
- Yarn needle for weaving in ends
- Gauge size 3 24st x 40 rows = 4x4 in square in stockinette
Hi, knitters! My name is Katie Teixeira andI began knitting 13 years ago when knitting patterns felt as if they came from my grandmother's basement. So, I began designing and creating my own knits. I have welcomed many babies with my handmade knitted gifts. I have also had many knitters asking me if I could write them patterns. So about 4 years ago I brought my passion for knitting, graphic design, and coffee into manifesting Stringbean Knit Designs.
Stringbean creates modern, trendy, simple patterns. Bean's knitting patterns are easy and fun to follow which allows the experienced to beginners to knit their own beautiful handmade garments.
Much of Stringbean's inspiration comes from city hipster meets bohemian flair with a sprinkle of Native American which creates each pattern's originality. The Native American flair is a personal touch of my background of Chumash Indian native to Santa Yenz, California.