Knitting pattern - 3 Seaside Cushion Covers - 41cm,16in sq
All these lovely cushion cover patterns have the bubbles theme, bringing the feel of the sea into your home! Each pattern compliments the others - knit 1, 2 or 3 or more, in the same colour or different colours! Chunky/bulky yarn makes for a modern, quick knit with great results!
Patterns are written out individually, and line by line in full, (except for the finishing section), with photos to help when sewing up. In English, with British/American terms. These are envelope cushion covers with buttons if you want to make a feature of them, or without, if you want the opening on the back and just the bubbles pattern showing. Recommended yarn is listed, but most chunky/bulky yarns should be fine - just check yardage and tension/gauge. Knitted on 2 needles and sewn up the sides.
Fun to knit and a great addition to your home!
- Illustrated Knitting Pattern
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- to fit cushion 41 x 41cm/16 x 16in
Materials you need at home:
- Per cushion - 2 x 100g ball Paintbox Yarns Simply Chunky - any colour - 136m/149yds each ball. (Most chunky/ bulky yarns should work well with this pattern, although amounts may vary and please check your tension/gauge.)
- 5.5mm (UK5 - USA9) and 6.5mm (UK3 – USA 10.5) knitting needles.
- 3 buttons approx. 2.5 - 3.5cm/1 - 1.4in and matching thread, (or the yarn split lengthways), to sew them on.
- A large/tapestry needle to sew up, and a thinner needle for the thread, if using.
- A cushion/foam pad 41 x 41cm/16 x 16in, or similar.
The Lonely Sea - Heather Corcoran
I have a bag that say ' I knit therefore I am' - sums me up perfectly! I love to knit and love to design! I have knitted for years, and made and sold literally hundreds of owl gloves and fingerless mitts on-line. About 5 years ago, I decided to give designing and writing patterns a go, and I absolutely love it! The whole process is absolutely captivating, and I love to see other knitters' projects made from my patterns. My beautiful cavvy, Honey, is my constant companion, and she sleeps next to me on the settee while I knit. You can also find me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/thelonelyseapatterns/