- Illustrated Knitting Pattern
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Size about 10 cm 0r 4 inches tall
- Suitable for Confident Beginners
Materials you need at home:
- Materials remnants of 10 Ply ( Worsted ) wool yarn, about 10 g for each in colours of your choice( natural colours) Try Cascade 220
, small amounts of pink, black and grey
, toy filler
, darning needle , crochet hook , Knitting needles 3.75mm or US 5, use DPN's as you will sometimes need to work I-cord
A collection of seven of Australia's iconic wildlife creatures. The pattern includes instructions to knit all these mini versions :
Wallaby Koala Tasmanian Devil Brush Tail Possum Bilby Echidna Spotted Quoll
Each animal is about 10 cm (4 inches) tall and requires just a few grams of Worsted Weight (10 Ply) yarn. The animals are knitted flat, and are a very fun way to use remnants.
Kids will love to have a few of each.
This toy encourages awareness for native and endangered animals.
Great gift idea.
I have been involved with textiles of all kinds from very early on in my life. I come from a family of artists and other creative people. Designing knitting and sewing patterns that are both beautiful and practical is my passion.