Hat Trick #2 is the second in the novel slip stitch pattern beanie design series, using two colours and a slip stitch pattern, so you are only ever using one colour per row. It is worked in the round.
Yarn Suggestion: King Cole Riot DK ( Variegated) and King Cole Panache DK ( Solid) Tension/ Gauge: 22 sts and 30 rows to 10 cm in stockinette stitch
- written knitting pattern
- charted pattern
- The pattern comes in 7 sizes: Newborn, Baby, Child, Small, Medium, Large, XL
- To fit head circumference up to: 40 - 44 - 49 - 53 - 57 - 60 - 63 cm or 16 - 17.5 - 19.25 - 20.75 - 22.5 - 23.5 - 24.75 "
Materials you need at home:
- Materials: DK Weight yarn in two contrasting colours
- Contrast Colour: 50- 50- 50- 50- 50- 50- 50 g in a variegated colour, about 300 m per 100 g
- Main Colour: 50 - 50 - 100 - 100 - 100 - 100 - 100 g in a solid colour about 300 m per 100 g
- Knitting needles: Circular knitting needle 4 mm (US 6) , 40 cm long or 16 " long
- Set of DPN's 4 mm (US 6)
- stitch marker
- darning needle
I have been involved with textiles of all kinds from very early on in my life. I come from a family of artists and other creative people. Designing knitting and sewing patterns that are both beautiful and practical is my passion.