KNITTING PATTERN, Cable Cardigan, Optional Hood , 6 Sizes, Instant Download Pattern, Baby, Toddler, Kids Sizes, Unisex Cable Cardigan
Everybody loves and looks great in the classic, per-annual favourite, the cable cardigan, starting with the littlest of us!
The pattern includes instructions for a plain round collared version as well as a hooded version.
Suitable for both boys and girls, just change the colour scheme.
It is an easy to knit, flat pattern with super easy cables and minimal shaping involved.
The pattern comes in 6 sizes to fit 0-6 months, 6 - 12 months, 18 months, 2-3 years, 4-5 years and 6-7 years.
Uses DK yarn and 4 mm (US 6) knitting needles.
- Illustrated Knitting Pattern
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Sizes , 0-6 months, 6 - 12 months, 18 months, 2-3 years, 4-5 years and 6-7 years.
Materials you need at home:
- Materials 8 ply or DK wool yarn in two colours , *Main colour 4,5,5,6,7,8, 50 g balls , *Contrast colour1,1,1, 2 ,2, 2 ,50 g balls , , This is an estimate as amounts do vary from yarn to yarn. For example you will need less if using acrylic as compared to wool. My advice is, always get an extra ball, if in doubt. , , *Knitting Needles This is a flat knit pattern, but using a short 40 cm or 16 inch circular knitting needle will make it easier, particularly for the hood and hood band. , You will need knitting needles of your choice ( I recommend circular) in sizes 3.5mm (US4) and 4mm (US6) you will also need
- a cable needle , *darning needle
- stitch holder , 5,5,5,6,6,6 buttons ,18 mm or 3/4 inch
I have been involved with textiles of all kinds from very early on in my life. I come from a family of artists and other creative people. Designing knitting and sewing patterns that are both beautiful and practical is my passion.