Knitting pattern hat, beanie, toque, slouch Beria
This cozy hat is a must-have in the cold season!
It is worked flat in back- and forth-rows, eliminating the need for double pointed needles. A gauge swatch is not necessary because you don't have to calculate stitches for the head circumference.
Just knit until the hat fits around your head, then bind off the ends by placing all stitches onto one knitting needle together. This will be explained in the pattern.
Techniques used: Basics, short rows, right leaning increase, provisional cast on
- 8 pages pattern
- written pattern,
- phototutorial for the horizontal rigde
- Skill level easy to intermediate.
Materials you need at home:
- 50 grams [1.76 oz] of aran weight yarn (approx. 125 meters [136 yds], e.g. MyBoshi Flow or similiar yarn)
- Single point knitting needle or circular knitting needle size 7 mm [US10.75]
- 2 stitch markers
- sewing needle
- waste yarn for the provisional cast on
- crochet hook size 7 mm [US size between K and L]
Hi, my name is Michaela, and I live in Germany in Lower Saxony with my husband and my dog Flocke.
I knit and crochet almost my whole live. I was 6 years old when my mom taught me the first stitches and I feel like I have never put the needles aside.
I love to create new looks, I love to see how a knitted or crocheted piece grows with the teamwork of the yarn and my fingers. I want to share my creativity with other knit or chrochet addicted and that is why I create patterns.
All my designs are easy to intermediate to knit or crochet, all patterns are written clearly and easily understandable. They all are tried and tested and the translations are proof-read by a native speaker.
Come to visit my store and enjoy!