You love Hoodies? – here is your perfect scarf for next winter… Knitting our Hoody is very easy and done quickly. You will look very lovely with the Hoody, no matter if you wear it with the cap on or simply as a scarf around your neck. You purchase a 12-pages knitting pattern (e-book, pdf) including many additional explanations and pics of the most important steps of procedure.
Basic skills are required, everything else is explained in detail.
Things you need:
• 7 oz (200g) yarn – “Worsted” (run length 110m/50g)
• Circular size (US/UK) 7 (4,5mm) and a length of 24in (60cm) • Stitch holder and a 32in (80cm) cord • Embroidery needle and scissors
It is NOT permitted to sell, copy or use this pattern for commercial purposes – neither for free nor for money.
But it IS permitted to offer the products made with this pattern for commercial purposes for sale, if the note
“Pattern made by WoolAffair”
- 12-pages ebook (PDF file)
- detailed explanations step by step
- amply illustrated
Materials you need at home:
- • 7 oz (200g) yarn – “Worsted” (run length 100g(242yds)
- • Circular size (US/UK) 7 (4,5mm) and a length of 24in (60cm)
- • Stitch holder and a 32in (80cm) cord
- • Embroidery needle and scissors
WoolAffair is a mother-daughter project of Heidi and Lisa. After a couple of years it´s become much more than an "affair". Meanwhile WoolAffair is grown to a well-known label for high quality patterns especially for beginners and returners, who are not very experienced to knitting and crochet, yet. Have a look at our variety of English Patterns and find your favorites. As we are no native speakers in English, we try to translate our 200 patterns step by step into an understandable English including the measurements, sizes and yardages of the yarns. Don´t hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions or problems with one of our items.