Knitting pattern PDF, Hat/Scarf/Mitts, adult, YVONNE
Adult Intermediate Chunky/bulky
Matching hat, scarf and fingerless gloves, that knit up quickly with chunky/bulky yarn and are cosy and warm. There is a featured woven cable section on each item.
This is an intermediate pattern; the skills you need to know are cast/bind on and off, knit, purl, knit 2 together, purl 2 together and a simple cable. (Even if you’ve never cabled before, you will still be able to do this cable! As long as you’ve got a cable needle!)
Just right for that walk!
- Illustrated Knitting Pattern
- Adult small/medium and large
- Both cm and inches included
Materials you need at home:
- Stylecraft Special Chunky in Burgundy, or any other colour. Hat – 1x100g ball Scarf – 4x100g balls Gloves – 1x100g ball (Most chunky/bulky yarns work well with this pattern, but you may like to check your tension/gauge.)
- Knitting needles: 5.5mm (UK5 – US9) 8mm (UK0 – US11) 9mm (UK00 – US13)
- A large cable needle - 6.5mm or above.
- A tapestry needle/large needle to sew up.
- A large crochet hook for the scarf fringe.
The Lonely Sea - Heather Corcoran
I have a bag that say ' I knit therefore I am' - sums me up perfectly! I love to knit and love to design! I have knitted for years, and made and sold literally hundreds of owl gloves and fingerless mitts on-line. About 5 years ago, I decided to give designing and writing patterns a go, and I absolutely love it! The whole process is absolutely captivating, and I love to see other knitters' projects made from my patterns. My beautiful cavvy, Honey, is my constant companion, and she sleeps next to me on the settee while I knit. You can also find me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/thelonelyseapatterns/