- Step-by-step instructions
- Intermediate difficulty level
- One size
Materials you need at home:
- Circular needles 4mm or size to get gauge.
- Gauge for model 20 sts, 32 rows in stockinette st = 10X10 cm 4X4 in square.
- Approximate quantity 760 meters (831 yards)
Shawl of asymmetric triangular shape, knitted in one piece with different dots to give it a graphic effect.
One size: in this yarn the asymmetric shawl is 1.35m X 1.95 m or 53in X 77 in
Sts used: stockinette st . Lace pattern is charted only.
Gauge for model: 20 sts, 32 rows in stockinette st = 10X10 cm 4X4 in square. Gauge is not essential for this shawl, but please note that a variation will affect the final size and yarn requirements !
Hi there! I live in a beautiful little town in North of France, not far from Lille. I'm hugely passionate about knitting and creating patterns in particular: I create the models, design the patterns in different sizes and test them via an experimental knitting forum. My patterns range from beginner to advanced level, so there's something for everyone! I hope you have a great time creating them!