Pattern includes photo tutorial for magic ring, some photos to help you along the way, and illustrated pom pom tutorial. PDF has 16 pages.
Approximately 5.5” (14cm) tall and 6.5” (16.5cm) wide from ear to ear. Results will vary depending on your tension and your yarn & hook choice.
- Crochet Pattern
- US Terminology
- Step By Step Photos
- Illustrated pom pom tutorial
- US Imperial Measurement & Metric Measurement
- Chain, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, increasing, decreasing, and slip stitch.
Materials you need at home:
- E/3.5mm hook
- Worsted weight yarn in gray, white, and black
- Pair of 15mm safety eyes
- Yarn needle
- Large (2 1/2”/6cm) pom pom maker (optional since real koalas don’t have tails!)
Hello, I'm Amanda! I love crocheting & knitting animal amigurumi, blythe doll accessories, and pretty floral motifs designs.