Sew this adorable koala with this wonderful sewing pattern!
Suitable for any fabric. Fabric on the first photo: minky fabric.
This Cute Koala loves gardening! The eucalyptus trees that he grows are perfect for sleeping and eating! He always carries some leaves in the little pocket on his dungaree, he might get hungry.
The detailed illustrated tutorial makes sewing this cute koala so much fun and easy to do.
The koala is 12 inch / 28 cm tall when finished.
© 2019 DIY Fluffies. Mariska Vos-Bolman - All rights reserved. *You may sell the finished items, provided you give the credit to Mariska Vos-Bolman (DIY Fluffies) as the designer. *You may not sell or share the pattern.
This pattern has been tested by a team of testers.
You can print the pattern on a4 or letter paper. This pattern fits on all paper sizes.
- Illustrated detailed tutorial
- Full size pattern
- Size: 12 inch / 28 cm
Materials you need at home:
- Grey fabric: 65 x 40cm (25 x 16 in)
- White furry fabric: 20 x 15 cm (8 x 6 in)
- Blue fabric: 35 x 25cm (14 x 10 in)
- Black fleece or black fabric for nose: 15 x 15cm (6 x 6 in)
- Black felt for eyes: 5 x 5 cm (2 x 2 in)
- Batting or soft fabric for ears: 20 x 15 cm (8 x 6 in)
- Only need when using non furry inside ears: Heat N Bond/fussible webbing: 20 x 15 cm (8 x 6 in)
- 2 x 1 cm buttons
- sewing machine or sewing needle
DIY Fluffies soft toys patterns by Mariska Vos-Bolman.
I'm a dutch woman that loves to make plush monsters and animals. I also enjoy making jewelry. I'm also a mother of two very cute sons :)
I have graduated from the Utrecht School of Arts in the Netherlands. After that I have worked in the Video games industry until 2007, in 2007 I decided to start my own "designer soft toys" company.