Koi carp fish soft toy sewing pattern
An unusual soft toy to hug : ) This pattern makes your own koi fish, 12 inches long (30cm).
They are very easy to sew in felts, but cottons, plush or soft furs can also be used.
Their pattern has easy to follow instructions with some full sized pattern sheets. Option for either glue-on eyes or embroidered eyes.
Perfect gift for keen fish-keepers. Very easy to look after - no water required !!
- Full step by step instructions
- Suitable for beginners
- Easy to sew in felts - suitable for hand sewing
Materials you need at home:
- 1 sheet (12 x 9") of white felt for underbody
- 1 sheet (12 x 9) of main colour
- 1 sheet of each contrasting colour you need.
- 10mm stick-on wobbly eyes (alternatively embroidery thread)
- Soft toy stuffing
- Sewing thread, scissors, pins and needle
I love making softies, from cute and cuddly to slightly quirky (like me). You'll find a whole menagerie of animals to sew from teds to lions, with the odd dragon and ostritch too. Hope you enjoy stitching them - and have fun x