Kristall no. 1
by Anne Mende
The following stitches are used: - stem stitch - chain stitch
- a picture of the finished piece
- DMC colournumbers for embroidery floss choice
- pattern for printing , small size 12.5x8.33cm/4.9x3.28inch , large size 17x11.36cm/6.69x4,47inch
Materials you need at home:
- fabric 25x25cm/9.84x9.48inch for the small size; 30x30cm/11.8x11.8inch for the large size
- embroidery needle
- stranded embroidery thread
No reviews yet.
Go to shop
Hi, I’m Anne Mende, a textile enthusiast from Germany.
At this place I document my journey through the world of needle crafts. My mission is to help others find a way through the jungle of knitting and embroidery, too, and inspire to leave the comfort zone and try new techniques.
Read more +