Kusi Cat Mitts colorwork knitting pattern
Happy cats keep your hands snug and cozy. Kusi cat mitts, knitted with half fingers and a ribbed cuff, warm your hands and brighten your mood no matter the weather.
The knitting pattern instructions are clear and easy to work, taking all the stress out of knitting colorwork mitts. The pattern features detailed instructions, photos, and complete charts for sizes small, medium, and large. Separate charts for each size take away the hassle of changing the gauge to change the size. Detailed instructions and accompanying photos make knitting the fingers a breeze. Sizes Women’s small—fits palm circumference 7 inches (17.7 cm) Women’s Medium - fits palm circumference 7.5 inches (19 cm) Women’s Large—fits palm circumference 8 inches (20 cm)
- echniques: knitting in the round, stranded knitting with two colors, reading a chart, increasing and decreasing.
- includes both US imperial and metric measurements
- includes written instructions and a colorwork chart
Materials you need at home:
- US#1 (2.25mm) & US#2 (2.75mm) DPN (set of 5)
- Fingering weight yarn—5 colors—1 skein each or the recommended yardage
- Notions: stitch markers and tapestry needle
Kunstwerk Designs COM
I’ve been knitting off and on since I was a child, but I only started designing in 2013. Designing lets me combine my love of knitting and my background in art. My first designs were inspired by Peruvian textiles. I’ve been mostly designing accessories. They are small and work up fast, but I’m starting to expand into garments. I have one vest design and hope to have more soon. I design part-time since I work full-time.