Yipa lace tanga are the sureness of having an ultra-feminine and comfortable lace lingerie.
The sewing pattern is available in two versions:
🍑 Yipa is an Brazilian-like, indented tanga, seduction effect guaranteed !
🍑 If you prefer boxer shapes, we invite you to discover our Paya sewing pattern available on the shop 😉
Difficulty : 2/5
- The sewing pattern in real size : A4/Letter size & A1
- The step-by-step tutorial : Detailled with pictures and texts
- A measurements chart : To know which size to cut and sew
- The cutting plan : To cut your fabrics without a fuss !
- A technical glossary : Explaining the terms used in the tutorial of each model.
Materials you need at home:
- Stretch lace around 18cm (7 1/2 in) wide
- 100% cotton jersey for the gusset
- Lingerie plush elastic
Hi, nice to meet you 🙂 We are Julie & Paloma, the French designers and pattern makers behind Fitiyoo !
We created a collection of lingerie sewing patterns & tutorials, simple to make and accessible with a traditional sewing machine.
Our patterns have been tested in all sizes offered to ensure that they are well cut and comfortable, while ensuring good support for generous breasts, all without underwire 👌
We wish you'll have fun !