This beautiful lace heirloom afghan can be made in two sizes. Pattern is simple and takes very little yarn. Fun to crochet and turns out so sweet. A nice keepsake for any baby.
- Illustrated step by step crochet pattern
- Size Blocked small size 30” x 30”
- Size Blocked large size 34” x 34”
- For Beginners
- US Imperial Measurement
Materials you need at home:
- 6.5 ounces of 4 worsted weight Tan yarn for small size
- 7.5 ounces of 4 worsted weight Tan yarn for larger size
- 2.5 ounces of 3 sport weight Lt. Blue yarn small size
- 3.5 ounces of 3 sport weight Lt. Blue yarn larger size
- 5 ½ Yards 1” Tan ribbon (cut in 4ths)
- Size I crochet hook
I have been crocheting for over 40 years. I recently retired and plan on spending more time with my family, friends and of course crocheting.