Lacey Blue and Tan Baby Blanket
This beautiful lace heirloom afghan can be made in two sizes. Pattern is simple and takes very little yarn. Fun to crochet and turns out so sweet. A nice keepsake for any baby.
- Illustrated step by step crochet pattern
- Size Blocked small size 30” x 30”
- Size Blocked large size 34” x 34”
- For Beginners
- US Imperial Measurement
Materials you need at home:
- 6.5 ounces of 4 worsted weight Tan yarn for small size
- 7.5 ounces of 4 worsted weight Tan yarn for larger size
- 2.5 ounces of 3 sport weight Lt. Blue yarn small size
- 3.5 ounces of 3 sport weight Lt. Blue yarn larger size
- 5 ½ Yards 1” Tan ribbon (cut in 4ths)
- Size I crochet hook
I have been crocheting for over 40 years. I recently retired and plan on spending more time with my family, friends and of course crocheting.