This pattern is size US10 // UK14 // EU42. Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different sizes EU34-EU46, you can find links to the size needed at the end of this description.
About Lacey dress:
Lacey is a close-fitting slip dress with an accentuated waist. The dress is bias-cut and is additionally fitted with a center back seam. There are bust darts on the front. The dress is self-lined, sleeveless, and has spaghetti straps. There are decorative buttons and button loops along the entire length of the left side seam. The left side seam ends in a slit that’s also trimmed with buttons and button loops that can be used to adjust the height of the slit. Lacey is midi length.
Model Nastya: Bust 85cm (33 1/2”), Waist 65cm (25 5/8”), Hips 91cm (35 7/8”), Height 172cm (5'8"). Nastya is wearing size 36 in height 3.
To sew this dress, choose dress-weight fabrics with the following properties: - medium-weight, pliable, breathable, soft, non-stretch or low-stretch, opaque; - the fiber content can include natural fibers (silk), artificial fibers (viscose), blends (silk + polyester, polyester + viscose, etc.), and synthetics (polyester, polyester + elastane); - the following fabrics are recommended: silk, artificial silk, dress-weight viscose, charmeuse. Attention! We do not recommend stretchy knit materials (jersey fabrics), or lightweight sheer fabrics (chiffon, organza, stretch lace). We recommend using the same fabric for the lining. This is very important for bias-cut garments. Even the slightest difference in the properties of the outer fabric and lining can cause distortion in the final garment. The dress in the photos is made of charmeuse. The fabric is medium-weight, pliable, soft, non-stretch. The fabric content is 100% polyester.
More sizes of Lacey dress:
Size US2// UK6// EU34: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/lacey-dress-size-us2-uk6-eu34-vikisews
Size US4// UK8//EU36: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/lacey-dress-size-us4-uk8-eu36-vikisews
Size US6// UK10//EU38: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/lacey-dress-size-us6-uk10-eu38-vikisews
Size US8// UK12// EU40: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/lacey-dress-size-us8-uk12-eu40-vikisews
Size US10// UK14// EU42: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/lacey-dress-size-us10-uk14-eu42-vikisews
Size US12// UK16// EU44: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/lacey-dress-size-us12-uk16-eu44-vikisews
Size US14// UK18// EU46: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/lacey-dress-size-us14-uk18-eu46-vikisews
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail email@example.com
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, letter format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- -detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Bias-cut fusible stay tape - 45–60cm (17 3/4–23 5/8”) depending on the size
- 3. 21 buttons, 0.7–1cm (1/4–3/8”) in diameter (or a cover button kit to make fabric covered buttons)
- 4. Matching thread - 5 spools (1 spool for the sewing machine + 4 spools for the overlocker)
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!