- Illustrated Knitting Pattern
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Size 100 cm X 150 cm or 39 " by 59 ", but size can be changed, if desired, instructions included.
- Suitable for Intermediate Knitters
Materials you need at home:
- Materials Rico Creative Wool Degrade, 2 X 200g balls, 800m each, 1600m total ,Light DK or Sports Weight Yarn , Knitting needles 4 mm (US 6) circular, at least 80 cm or 32 " long , Tension/ Gauge 24 sts and 32 rows make 10 cm square, using stockinette stitch
Lacy Baby Blocks is a variation on the perennial favourite 'Tumbling Blocks' knitting pattern. Adding some lovely lace to the pattern makes it airy and special. Eyelets help to trap air, making it perfect for keeping babies warm and comfortable all year round. Makes a great lap or toddler blanket too. The gradient yarn used, adds plenty of interest and a modern look.
I have been involved with textiles of all kinds from very early on in my life. I come from a family of artists and other creative people. Designing knitting and sewing patterns that are both beautiful and practical is my passion.