- Pattern is suitable for Intermediate beginner.
- Color Coded Step by Step instructions written in English using standard American terms.
- Photographs for guidance.
- Measurements in cm and inches.
- Sizes , Child 17 - 18 inches / 43 -45 cm , Teen 19 - 20 inches / 48 - 50 cm , Ladies Medium 21 - 22 inches / 53 - 56 cm , Ladies Large 23 - 24 inches / 58 - 61 cm
- Assistance available.
Crochet Pattern for a Simply Sophisticated Hat and Cowl set. Instructions include how to make the cowl and an infinity scarf with the hat that has a folded up brim for added warmth. Set can be made in a simple plain stitch as well without losing it's appeal. Hat has a Pill Box design and can also be made without the cuff.
Set is made using a Chunky yarn so works up very fast. Perfect for those bitter cold winter days.
An Original Meadowvale Design.