Ladies pyjama or lounge set Coba
The ladies pyjama Coba is made of a wrapped top with slightly flared sleeves. The drawstring straightcut trousers doesn't have pockets. The picture shows the pyjamas cut in a printed fabric, which is screen-printed, and 2 plain fabrics for the facings. You can choose the same idea or cut everyhting in 3 different plain fabrics. The fabric used is satin cotton, but you can use a soft poplin, or a soft satin silk. Our instruction booklet include cutting layout for different fabric width and different sizes from Xs to Xl, in order to reach a zero waste goal.
- Sewing patterns from size XS to size XL
- Instructions booklet with illustration and text
- Cutting layout for different fabric width and sizes for a zero waste goal
Materials you need at home:
- Facings fabric requirement , * Fabric 1 60 cm , * Fabric 2 120 cm
- Fabric for the wrapped top and trousers from 2.22m upto 3.90 m as per the size choosen and the fabric width.
- Tailor's chalk
- Paper and fabric scissors
- Safety pins
- Sewing machine
Love and Jam
I have been a fashion and textile designer since studying fashion and art in Paris, in the mid eighties. I launched my brands in France in 1985 and 2000, and also lived in India, Hyderabad (AP), where i block printed and hand painted my own fabrics, which were used in these collections. They were sold to boutiques and private customers. I moved to Scotland two years ago, and i am now based in Glasgow where i work from my studio. I design sewing patterns and textiles with my partner who is an artist. I had been sewing for years, bridal wear, urban clothes... and i am now very happy to be back on a sewing machine for trying out the prototypes, before launching a sewing pattern.