We have had a few enquiries about the bespoke lady vicar, it seems that the female clergy is very popular with tea drinkers, so we have brought out the lady vicar tea cosy knitting pattern.
The female vicar is dressed very smartly in a dress and jacket, and she keeps her all important Crucifix in her pocket. Her hair is a short simple bob and she wears a vicars dog collar.
God Bless this brew and keep it hot - Amen!
- Made from double thickness yarn for extra insulation
- Fits a medium sized teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints
- Has removable parts just for fun
Materials you need at home:
- 5.5 mm, UK size 5 or US size 9 knitting needles,
- 4.00 mm, UK size 8 or US size 6 Knitting needles,
- 30g aqua double knitting wool
- 30g pink double knitting wool
- 30g flesh double knitting wool
- 30g tan double knitting wool
- Small amount of white and gold double knitting wool,
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.