- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the cushions and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
LADYBIRD AND BEE CUSHIONS KNITTING PATTERNS
Cheer up your sofa with these Ladybird and Bee throw pillows. There is no tricky colour-work to do as the eyes and spots are knitted separately and sewn on to the finished cushions.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. You will need to know how to change colours at the end of a row (i.e. knitting stripes).
FINISHED SIZE: The finished cushions are approximately 22cm wide and 28cm tall.