Lagunie combines basic 1/1 ribbing with just enough lace detail to make easy knitting interesting. Knitted from one end to the other with tubular cast on and bind off, including 2-stitch i-cord edges, this scarf is professional but easy to accomplish. The different color tassels add a bit of romance to this piece.
- one size: 9” wide and 70” long
- The pattern is written and charted
- detailed tulubar cast on and bind off provided
Materials you need at home:
- : Berroco, Quechua (60% Extrafine Merino Wool / 20@ Baby Alpaca / 20 % Yak, 1.75 oz/50 g, 164 yds / 150 m) 4 skeins in color #1306 Eden and 1 skein in color #1354 Palace
- 2 yds of contrasting color waste yarn for provisional CO
- US 6 / 4 mm straight needles
- 2 markers
Renate Kamm/Yarn-Stube Designs
I live in San Diego, CA and recently retired from an amazing international work live. I’ve published my first pattern in 2013. Now I design and knit and crochet full time. It was easy to switch from work-travel to pleasure-travel. Should you be interested in any of my designs or patterns and need more information before you make the purchase, please don’t hesitate and send me your questions. I will answer any questions as promptly as possible.