Laima blouse height 154-160 US size 2 - 20, VIKISEWS
SPECIAL EDITION. This pattern is height 154-160 cm (5'1''-5'3''). 10 sizes included: US 2-20 // EU 34-52 // UK 6-24
Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different heights, you can find links to the height needed above the description.
About Laima blouse:
Laima is a semi-fitted wrap blouse with a straight silhouette. The front bust darts have been transferred to the side seam. The back features shoulder darts transferred to the neckline. The blouse has a deep V-neckline, an extended shoulder line, and long set-in sleeves. The garment fastens with two tie belts attached to the front. Laima is below-hip length. Model Sofia: Height 172 cm (5’8”), Bust 84 cm (33 1/8”), Waist 64 cm (25 1/4”), Hips 90 cm (35 3/8”). Sofia is wearing size 36 in height 3. Approximate sewing time: 1 day (9 hours).
To sew this blouse, choose blouse- and dress-weight fabrics with the following properties: − pliable, breathable, soft, non-stretch or with very little stretch, opaque; − the fabric content can include natural (silk, cotton, linen), artificial (viscose), blends (silk + polyester, silk + viscose, cotton + viscose, etc.), and synthetic fibers (polyester, polyester + elastane); − the following fabrics are recommended: silk, artificial silk, satin, crepe, cupro, linen, silk velvet. Attention! We do not recommend very stretchy knit fabrics and lightweight sheer fabrics (chiffon, organza, stretch lace). The blouse in the photo is made of artificial silk. The fabric is soft, flexible, and has very little stretch. The fiber content is 100% polyester.
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail email@example.com
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, letter format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Lightweight knit or woven interfacing, 140 cm (55”) wide, for all sizes in all heights — 0.9 m (1 yd)
- 3. Stitched bias-cut fusible stay tape with stitch reinforcement
- 4. Matching thread — 5 spools (1 spool for the sewing machine + 4 spools for the overlocker)
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!