This listing is for a knitting pattern of a laptop cover with a beautiful WAVE cable design. The cover will be (when not stretched) approx. 42 x 17 cm / 16.5 x 6.7 inch. It stretches so it will fit a laptop of 15 inch. When it stretches, it fits perfectly to your favorite device to provide gentle protection from scratches and light hits.
Knit flat, you have to sew the sides of the cover Used stitches: Knit and Purl. Used Needles: US size 8, UK size 6 (= 5 mm) and a cable needle Used yarn: yarn for needle US 8 - 10 and UK 4 - 6 (=yarn weight: Aran / worsted): 175 grams (350 meters or 383 yds)
- Knitting pattern in English
- Metric Measurement (meters) and US Measurement (yards and inches)
- Size laptop cover (when not stretched) approx. 42 x 17 cm / 16.5 x 6.7 inch. It stretches so it will fit a laptop of 15 inch.
Materials you need at home:
- used needles US size 8, UK size 6 (= 5 mm) and a cable needle
- used yarn yarn for needle US 8 and UK 6 (=yarn weight Aran/ worsted 200 grams (175 grams (350 meters or 383 yds)
- needle to sew sides of the cover.
I love to crochet and knit. A few years ago I started to make my own patterns. Almost every day I get new ideas. So come back reguarly, because I will always add new patterns.