- Knitting pattern in English
- Metric Measurement (meters) and US Measurement (yards and inches)
- Size laptop cover (when not stretched) approx. 42 x 17 cm / 16.5 x 6.7 inch. It stretches so it will fit a laptop of 15 inch.
Materials you need at home:
- used needles US size 8, UK size 6 (= 5 mm) and a cable needle
- used yarn yarn for needle US 8 and UK 6 (=yarn weight Aran/ worsted 200 grams (175 grams (350 meters or 383 yds)
- needle to sew sides of the cover.
This listing is for a knitting pattern of a laptop cover with a beautiful WAVE cable design. The cover will be (when not stretched) approx. 42 x 17 cm / 16.5 x 6.7 inch. It stretches so it will fit a laptop of 15 inch. When it stretches, it fits perfectly to your favorite device to provide gentle protection from scratches and light hits.
Knit flat, you have to sew the sides of the cover Used stitches: Knit and Purl. Used Needles: US size 8, UK size 6 (= 5 mm) and a cable needle Used yarn: yarn for needle US 8 - 10 and UK 4 - 6 (=yarn weight: Aran / worsted): 175 grams (350 meters or 383 yds)
Welcome to my Makerist page.
Here you will find original pattern designs in knit and crochet.
Inspired and crafted with my love of nature. I always aim for comfort, warmth and versatility, (and sometimes funny and quirky) timeless pieces.
Fun and usually easy knitting and crochet projects for you, your kids and your home!