Laptop cover with Celtic cables - knitting pattern
This listing is for a knitting pattern of a chunky tablet cover with a beautiful Celtic cable design. The cover will be approx. 36 x 30 cm / 14 x 11.8 inch. It stretches so it will fit a laptop of 15 inch. I have added 2 knitting patterns: the first pattern is for knitting in the round (you just have to sew the bottom of the cover); the second pattern is for when you don't knit in the round (you have to sew the sides of the cover).
Used stitches: Knit and Purl. Used Needles: US size 15, UK size 000 (= 10 mm) and a cable needle Used yarn: yarn for needle US 15 and UK 000 (=yarn weight: Super Bulky, Super Chunky): 200 grams (150 meters or 164 yds)
- Knitting pattern in English
- Metric Measurement (meters) and US Measurement (yards and inches)
- Size laptop cover 36 x 30 cm / 14 x 11.8 inch. For a 15 inch laptop.
Materials you need at home:
- used needles US size 15, UK size 000 (= 10 mm) and a cable needle
- used yarn yarn for needle US 15 and UK 000 (=yarn weight Super Bulky, Super Chunky) 200 grams (150 meters or 164 yds)
- needle to sew bottom or sides of the cover.
I love to crochet and knit. A few years ago I started to make my own patterns. Almost every day I get new ideas. So come back reguarly, because I will always add new patterns.