- Knitting pattern in English
- Metric Measurement (meters) and US Measurement (yards and inches)
- Size laptop cover 36 x 30 cm / 14 x 11.8 inch. For a 15 inch laptop.
Materials you need at home:
- used needles US size 15, UK size 000 (= 10 mm) and a cable needle
- used yarn yarn for needle US 15 and UK 000 (=yarn weight Super Bulky, Super Chunky) 200 grams (150 meters or 164 yds)
- needle to sew bottom or sides of the cover.
This listing is for a knitting pattern of a chunky tablet cover with a beautiful Celtic cable design. The cover will be approx. 36 x 30 cm / 14 x 11.8 inch. It stretches so it will fit a laptop of 15 inch. I have added 2 knitting patterns: the first pattern is for knitting in the round (you just have to sew the bottom of the cover); the second pattern is for when you don't knit in the round (you have to sew the sides of the cover).
Used stitches: Knit and Purl. Used Needles: US size 15, UK size 000 (= 10 mm) and a cable needle Used yarn: yarn for needle US 15 and UK 000 (=yarn weight: Super Bulky, Super Chunky): 200 grams (150 meters or 164 yds)
Welcome to my Makerist page.
Here you will find original pattern designs in knit and crochet.
Inspired and crafted with my love of nature. I always aim for comfort, warmth and versatility, (and sometimes funny and quirky) timeless pieces.
Fun and usually easy knitting and crochet projects for you, your kids and your home!