LARGO swimsuit for boys 2-16 years PDF sewing pattern
Largo is a lycra swimsuit pattern available for boys from 2 to 16 years old. It has a fitted cut and two possible lengths: boxer (short cut) or jammer (above the knee). The waist is adjusted with an elastic and can be finished with a cord or not, which is positioned in the inside of the belt. An elastic is also inserted in the hems, for perfect finishes. For more comfort, a lining is provided on the front only. Largo is suitable for all water sports, it is a good basic for the summer and it is perfect for swimming all year long. It is fast and easy to sew.
All rights reserved - reproduction, distribution and commercial use prohibited. This pattern is strictly personal, please do not distribute it. It is forbidden to sell products sewn from this pattern.
- Full, detailed, sewing instructions with pictures
- From 2 to 16 years old
- A4/US letter and A1 full size pattern with layers to select the size you want to print
- Special supplies sheet about materials and how to sew lycra with a sewing machine
- All measurements in cm
Materials you need at home:
- Lycra boxer version: 35 / 40 / 40 / 45 / 45 / 45 / 50 / 50 cm on width (140 cm)
- Lycra jammer version: 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 cm on width (140 cm)
- Swimsuit lining (bi-stretch): 25 / 25 / 30 / 30 / 35 / 35/ 40 / 40 x 40 cm wide
- Rubber elastic between 6 and 9 mm wide: 1,30 / 1,40 / 1,50 / 1,60 / 1,70 / 1,80 / 1,90 / 2 m
- Flat cord 0.5 to 1 cm wide (optional): 0,90 / 0,90 / 1 / 1 / 1,10 / 1,10 / 1,20 / 1,20 m