Lazy Daze Sloth is knitted in a fleecy boucle yarn to make the cuddly texture, you’ll never stop hugging your slothful pal! Designed by Amanda Berry @fluffandfuzz, the sloth is knitted on single pointed needles (not in the round). The sloth’s claws are i-cord, which are knitted tubes worked on two DPNs. For confident beginners and above, techniques used include casting on and off, knits, purls, increases and decreases, i-cord and seaming to finish.
- Instructions for making the sloth.
- A materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English
- Measurements are in metric
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- A pair of straight 4mm knitting needles (US 6)
- Two 3.5mm DPNs
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- Domed black buttons for eyes
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.