- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the sloth
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
Knit a sleepy sloth in super-soft Sirdar Snuggly Snowflake DK yarn; you’ll never stop hugging him! The sloth is knitted in a fleecy boucle yarn to make the cuddly texture, and Sirdar Snuggly Snowflake DK or a similar yarn is recommended. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, and the claws are i-cord tubes knitted on two DPNs. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
YOU WILL NEED:
FINISHED SIZE: One size - 19m tall.