Extremely cute! Designed so they can easily be carried around in small hands.
Using this sewing tutorial you will make your own Lazy Dog and his Bone Toy that will not only act as a comforter for your baby boy or girl, but it will bring joy and smiles every day. This pattern is a bit complex for beginners, but the instructions are very detailed along with a lot of photos.
Enjoy the making process, be creative - mixing and matching different fabrics makes your puppy look amazing! Make yourself a new toy or share your gift of stitching with someone special. When you make your first one I'm sure you won't be able to stop, so why not use her as a baby shower gift or as a photography prop to mark a special occasion in your baby's life.
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Lazy Dog and his Bone Toy
- List of supplies
- Stitch guide
- Lots of photos to help guide you along the way
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start
- Special tricks to make your puppy even more beautiful
Materials you need at home:
- 20 x 32 inches open (around 50 x 80 cm) – cotton fabric
- 4 x 7 inches (10 x 18 cm)-Black wool (or wool blend) felt for nose, eye and back spot
- 10 x 10 inches (25 x 25 cm)- open cotton fabric for toy Bone
- 2 x black button eyes - for eyes- 10 mm/ about 0,4 inch
- Stuffing (non-allergenic toy filling, polyfil, wool, etc.).
- Sewing machine, Thread to match fabrics, Needles for machine
- Dressmaker’s scissors, Pins, Needles for hand sewing, Long doll needle
- Stuffing tools such as a wooden spoon, stinging needle or chopstick
- Disappearing ink marker (heat sensitive), chalk, ruler, Iron
- Seam allowance is ¼” (0,7 cm) and is already included in the pattern, so cut exactly on the line
Hi, we are two sisters working together to bring you joy and magic of stitching. Our shop grew out of our passion for crafting and the love for sewing. Hours and hours are spent designing and making these patterns so they would be perfect project for beginners and advanced sewers as well. Thank you for being with us because there is nothing better than knowing our creations bring a smile to someone's face and giving you the opportunity to make something with your own hands for someone you love ( including yourself).
Petras Wonderland is a brand creating easy to follow patterns for handmade dolls, plush toys, memory toys, and embroidery.
We strongly believe that anyone with good will, patience, and good pattern and tutorial can make a toy.