leather and canvas kitbag duffle bucket bag
Leather and canvas kitbag / duffle bag
SEWING PATTERN AND TUTORIAL
KITBAG WITH DRAWSTRING CLOSURE
Width 27cm (10-1/2in), Height 43cm (17in), Depth 24cm (9-1/2in)
This tutorial is for a kitbag or duffle bag. The bag comes with a lining and an interior zipper pocket.
This pattern is perfect for advanced sewers.
- notes on general supplies
- notes on materials needed
- step-by-step sewing and assembly instructions with pictures
- printable sewing pattern (A4 – US Letter and full scale A1)
Materials you need at home:
- about 0,3 m. (3,5 sqft) leather
- canvas and lining fabric
- volume interfacing / wadding / batting
- zipper and drawstring
- grommets, d-rings, push button
- x-acto knife, awl, metal ruler
- double faced adhesive tape, binder clips
- edge foot, if applicable
- hammer or other tool to attach the grommets, pins, iron and ironing board
Kasia is an architect and accessories designer based in Berlin, Germany. Kasia loves all things DIY and creates sewing patterns for the DIY Sewing Academy. For the DIY Sewing Academy, Kasia designs patterns and sewing tutorials for bags, backpacks and other accessories. In addition to this, Kasia is also a self-employed designer and creates sustainable leather accessories, mainly in special manufacture, for her label KSIA.